It’s camping season, but if you want to enjoy the taste of outdoor cooking from indoors, this chili recipe is perfect for you.
Debi Morgan, creator of the Southern cooking blog QuicheMyGrits, shared her “Campfire Chili” recipe with Fox News.
She explained that she made a recipe when her family wanted to go on vacation, but she couldn’t really go anywhere.
CAMPFIRE corn will be your new “YUMMY SUMMER TIME TRADITION”
“If you want to go camping without leaving home, make a campfire chili,” Morgan told Fox. “This recipe is rich and smoky and tastes like it’s been cooked for hours on a campfire.”
In fact, Morgan’s recipes are so delicious that she has won awards in local contests, according to her blog post.
Here’s a Quiche My Grits “Campfire Chili” recipe to give you a try.
The pretzel fried chicken recipe that waters your mouth is the perfect summer dish for a picnic
1 lb of turkey minced or beef
1 packet dry chili seasoning
1 canned tomato
1/2 teaspoon.Chopped garlic
1 small sweet onion diced
Chopped ¼ cup of fresh coriander
2 tablespoons.Liquid smoke
1 cup ketchup
1 (15 oz) cans of chili beans, no drainage
1 (15 oz) can of black beans, no drainage
1 cup of finely chopped cheddar
Sour cream ½ cup
Fresh or dried coriander for garnish
Click here to get the Fox News app
1. Brown turkey or beef in a Dutch oven or large pan.
2. Sprinkle the pepper seasoning on the meat and stir well.
3. Add cooked tomatoes, garlic, onions, coriander, liquid smoke and ketchup.
4. Add pepper beans and black beans.
5. Stir well and cover. Boil on low heat for at least 1 hour, stirring frequently to prevent scorching. If the pepper becomes too thick, add a small amount of water.
6. As a decoration, a top bowl of chili pepper with grated cheddar, sour cream and chopped coriander.
Click here to sign up for the Lifestyle Newsletter
“Rich and smoky” campfire Chile brings an outdoor flavor to the kitchen.Try the recipe
Source link “Rich and smoky” campfire Chile brings an outdoor flavor to the kitchen.Try the recipe