NEWARK, Del: , Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global fogless mirror market size was valued at US$ 431.85 million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 737.67 million by 2033, recording a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
Vanity goods spending and rising disposable income are two main factors driving growth in the fogless mirror market, especially in commercial settings like hotels and gyms. By accelerating product demand, rising tourism and travel sectors are also supporting the luxury restaurant and hotel growth. The hotel industry, for instance, is replacing regular mirrors with fogless mirrors to create a more luxurious atmosphere in the bathrooms of guest rooms.
Urbanization is steadily increasing in emerging countries such as India, China, and Brazil, with increasing demand and popularity for contemporary and smart homes. The rapid growth of the travel & tourism industry, as well as the rapidly growing tourism sector, is driving demand for fogless mirrors in luxury hotels, resorts, as well as many other applications, contributing to market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16535
Increasing consumer spending has triggers the development of fogless mirrors around the world in recent years. Leading manufacturers now offer mirrors with Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to add a touch of luxury and glamor to luxurious interiors. ToiletTree, a company focused in innovative bathroom décor provide fogless mirror for showers that are rustproof, water resistant and shatterproof.
“The popularity of eco-friendly products, derived from sustainable raw materials that don’t contribute to environmental pollution, has led to higher adoption and prevalence of fogless mirrors worldwide.” says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market for fogless mirror is expected to record a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
- According to FMI estimates, the fogless mirror market in the Asia Pacific will remain strong with a global market share of 30.82%.
- In the distribution channel, the offline segment accounts for 60.0% of overall revenue, dominating the global market.
- There is a substantial market share of 28% for North America in 2023, with the United States leading in terms of revenue contribution.
- More than 56.88% of global revenue comes from household applications in 2023, representing the significant market share.
Several prominent companies dominate this market, including The Shave Wall Company, Electric Mirror, Inc., New Home Bath &Mirror Inc., Toilet Tree Product, Zador, Inc., Roper Rhodes Ltd., HIB Ltd, LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Roca Sanitario, YD Valve Co. Ltd., Shanghai Bagen Electronic Science & Technology Co., Henan Jiazhidong Sanitary Ware, Nilkamal Furniture, Inter IKEA Systems B.V., and others.
As a result of key players in the fogless mirror market, it is moderately fragmented. This is the introduction of innovative products and technological advancements by players to gain a competitive advantage. As a result of irreplaceable value propositions in product offerings, the market is likely to grow in the coming years.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16535
- Roper Rhodes was acquired by the Svedberg Group in December 2021, in order to achieve its strategic goal of acquiring eminent bathroom brands in Europe. As a result of this acquisition, the company will focus on product development and innovation, resulting in an increase in sales. Using current design trends in the United Kingdom, the company plans to launch a range of bathroom furniture that emphasizes sustainability and functionality.
- A brand-new bathroom mirror was introduced by RBROHANT in November 2022, available in oval, rectangular, and circular shapes. Several features make the product ideal for consumers to create their ideal bathroom image, including anti-fog, waterproof, and anti-rush treatment.
- A new innovation by Zadro Products, a battery-operated mirror without fog, was launched on August 16th, 2019. The company has introduced a rechargeable LED mirror called Z’fogless. Z’fogless LED mirror includes a rechargeable battery and a USB port, allowing the mirror to be used both at home and on the go.
Fogless Mirror Market Segmentation by Category
By Distribution Channel:
By Region Outlook:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- East Asia
Click on the Below Link to Buy this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16535
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Fogless Mirror Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
Complete TOC with Report Preview @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fogless-mirror-market
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Consumer Product :
Bathroom Mirror Wiper Market Outlook: People are facing the problem of a misted mirror in the bathroom after taking shower. Bathroom mirror wipers help to prevent the mirror from condensing.
Smart Mirror Market Forecast: The global smart mirror market is anticipated to hold a market value of US$ 548.21 Million in 2023 and US$ 1,183.54 Million by 2033
Fog Free Mirrors Market Share: According to the latest research by Future Market Insights, the anti-fog mirror market is set to witness steady growth at a CAGR of ~5.5% during the forecast period
Mobile Phone Accessories Market Size: The mobile phone accessories market is expected to be worth ~USD 97,996.3 million in 2023 and ~USD 189,807.7 million by 2033, growing at 6.8% CAGR from 2023 to 2033
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]